"Excellent Tour, best experience"
"A unique experience despite a difficult context thanks
to an experience team of organisers"
For most travelers, they would like to spend 8 to 15 days to travel around China. For 8 days, it is highly recommended to visit Beijing - Xian - Shanghai for classic exploration. To extend further, you can cover Guilin/Yangshuo (2 or 3 days), Chengdu (2 days), Lhasa/Tibet (3 to 7 days), Zhangjiajie (3 days), Yunnan (5 to 8 days).
● 10 Days: Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Shanghai
● 10 Days: Beijing - Xian - Chengdu - Shanghai
● 14 Days: Beijing - Xian - Lhasa - Chengdu - Shanghai
China is a vast and diverse country of many different landscapes and climates, which means it is hard to define when is the best time to travel to China. You can decide your time to travel to China depending on the weather conditions, prices and crowds.
● For comfortable weather and moderate climate, the best time to visit China are spring (May-May) and autumn (September to November).
● For a relatively cheap price, it is good to come in winter season from late November to early February, except Chinese New Year Holiday (15 days before and after February 10th in 2024).
● For travelers who want light traveling, it is a good idea to travel in summer. You can have better experience to visit mountains, rivers, grasslands, gorges, valleys and ancient towns... To avoid crowds, try to skip China’s public holidays and summer holidays.
Our customers’ reviews about their China trips are the best testimonies. Each review gives us energy to move forward.Let’s see what our customers said about their trips with Asia Odyssey Travel and you can browse the recent reviews and opinions on tour arrangements, tour guides, drivers/cars, attractions, dining, hotels... And, you can learn from their detailed itineraries for further planning your China tour! Get inspired!