Beijing is the capital and political cultural center of China. With more than 3,000 years of history，Beijing is a city more than 850 years of history as a capital, moreover, Beijing is the city with the most world cultural heritages in the world. Beijing has gathered the Chinese culture since the Yuan Dynasty（1271~1368AD, it has many historical sites and cultural landscapes, and receives more than 147 million tourists every year.
Beijing is the city with the most world heritage sites in the world (6 sites), and also is the world's first capital city with a world geopark. Beijing is rich in tourism resources, with more than 200 tourist attractions, including the world’s largest palace - the Forbidden City, the Temple of Heaven, the Royal Garden Beihai, the Royal Garden - Summer Palace, as well as the Badaling Great Wall, Mutianyu Great Wall and the world Wang Gong’s Mansion - the largest courtyard house in the world. This magnificent city has 7309 cultural relics, 99 national key cultural relics protection units (including the Great Wall and the Beijing section of the Grand Canal), 326 municipal cultural relics protection units, 5 national geological parks, and 15 national forest parks.
The main tourist attractions in Beijing are: Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Badaling Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, 798 Art District, Old Summer Palace, Nanluoguxiang, Temple of Heaven, Peking University, Tiananmen Square, World Park, Tsinghua University, Beihai Park, Bird's Nest, National Museum, Lama Temple, Ming Dynasty Tombs, Shichahai, Prince Gong's Mansion, Fragrant Mountain, Beijing Happy Valley, Dashilan, Water Cube, Badachu, Tantuo Temple, Panjiayuan, Beijing Aquarium, Beijing Zoo, Beijing Sanlitun
Asia Odyssey Travel Company tailor-made Beijing tourist routes and tourist routes around Beijing for you.
Beijing Roast Duck, instant-boiled mutton, fried circle bread, pea flour cake, fried cake, soybean pastry, soybean juice, etc. are famous Beijing specialties.
Gui Street, Wangfujing Food Street, Donghuamen Food Street, Ping'an Street, Xiaoyun Street, Laitai Food Street, Fangzhuang Food Street, Guang’anmen Food Street, etc., are all famous food streets, bringing together many Beijing food and snack.
Yes, there are some special festivals worthy of a visit.
Beijing Changdian Cultural Temple Fair：It is a traditional festival in Xuanwu District of Beijing during the first 15 days of a lunar new year. You could have chance to see Chinese traditional performances like the Lion Dance, traditional handicraft exhibition, Beijing opera, martial arts and acrobatic, etc.
Fragrant Hill Red Leaf Festival：The festival is held in Fragrant Hill and lasts from the mid-October to mid-November. The red maple leaves all over the mountain and plains could give you an unforgettable Beijing tour.
Yanqing Ice and Snow Festival：It features the grand snow landscape, rich snow activities and unique folk custom. During the festival, Longqing Gorge ice lantern, mountain skiing, motorcycle skiing, snow hot spring and snow temple fair are on.
Beijing is suitable for travel year-round but the best time to visit Beijing is from April to early November. It is worth noting that the city is very busy during the national holiday marking the Spring Festival that falls during January or February depending on the lunar cycle. Similarly, the city is very crowded during the first few days of May and October, while during July and August the weather is very hot. For these reasons the city is probably best avoided at these times. Many people prefer to visit in March and April when it is very much cooler and not crowded. The average temperature at this time reaches approximately 15 C by day falling to a low of around 5 C at night.
1) The Badaling Great Wall: the most famous one and the most tourists visited
2) Mutianyu Great Wall: It can cover more than 90%, and is most popular with foreign tourists
3) Juyongguan Great Wall: one of the eight scenic spots in Beijing
4) Jinshanling Great Wall: Most popular among photographers
5) Huanghuacheng Water Great Wall: a holiday resort integrating the Great Wall, lakes and mountains
6) Simatai Great Wall: The only Great Wall that can be visited at night
1) Don't bring too many things. Climbing the Great Wall is a very physical exercise, you only need to bring a bottle of mineral water.
2) Those who like to take pictures should not bring too many accessories, just a tripod.
3) Wear flat shoes or sports casual shoes, and don't climb in high heels, otherwise it will be very easy to fall and roll down the steps.
4) Don't chase and play. When climbing the Great Wall, try to walk at a constant speed and steadily. Don't laugh or play while walking.
5) Do not climb alone, try to find an experienced guide
6) If you suddenly feel rapid heartbeat, dizziness, or tinnitus when climbing the Great Wall, do not continue climbing, but sit down and rest. If the situation is relieved, you can continue climbing. If the situation is serious, you should stop climbing and go to the hospital immediately.
Not at all. Our experienced guide will provide you with English explanations throughout the process. You can learn everything you want to know, such as Chinese history, culture and folk customs!